Card Locks Video Surveillance
CameraScan is the one of west’s leading High Definition Surveillance System providers, with over 3 decades of superior system design and installation expertise. Our systems are deployed in Cardlock operations up and down the west coast.
We’re proud to have been the chosen solution provider to companies such as Connell Oil, Dawson Oil, Overlake Oil, Hunt & Sons, West Hills Oil, JB Dewar, SC Fuels (formerly Coast Oil) Dewitt Petroleum, Synergy Petroleum, GV Burrows, ITL LA, Toro Petroleum, Visa Petroleum, Gore & Sons and many more!
Professionally Designed & Installed Commercial HD Video Security Systems for Card Locks. HD-SDI cameras and recording technology from CameraScan provide an alternate solution to older analog systems and the higher end IP based surveillance systems.
The investment you make today can save you thousands over the lifetime of your system. Our team of experienced professionals can help you ensure you gain maximum camera coverage along with providing your business a complete solution that will save you tons of headaches over DIY systems!.
HD-SDI cameras and recording technology from CameraScan provide an alternate solution to older analog systems and the higher end IP based surveillance systems.
Our HD-SDI surveillance systems with their far superior picture quality and vastly improved clarity and definition are able to document events previously unobtainable with older technology systems. Poor facial recognition, partial or no license plate and vehicle make/model will be a thing of the past!
An HD-SDI system from CameraScan will provide you with the ability to record and document events as they happen:
- Intentional drive offs (fuel theft)
- Unintentional drive offs (damage to pumps, nozzles, and hoses)
- Fuel spills (loss of product, environmental issues, cleanup costs, containment, $,$,$)
- Damage to facilities (Pump damage per above, fuel tanks and storage, rest rooms, building and grounds)
- Slip and fall liabilities
- Compromising fuel delivery systems (mechanical bypass of pump controls, “sweet hearting”, fraud, and fraudulent use of cards)
- Intentional theft of fuel from storage tanks
- Onsite maintenance and other operational issues (wrong product in wrong tank)
- Full time protection for your property, employees and customers
- Remote Viewing 24/7